1 pound of tea
Healthy Woman Hormone Balancing Tea-Kristie Zittle
click images to view larger
Every woman needs certain herbs daily to keep her hormones properly balanced. There are several herbs that are well known for their adaptogenic abilities to help the reproductive systems and its organs correct themselves. These herbs are red clover, red raspberry leaf, nettle leaf, dandelion leaf, alfalfa, comfrey, and peppermint. A proper combination of these herbs will aid the woman struggling with infertility, menopause, or just one trying to maintain a healthy hormonal balance regardless of your stage of life. His Grace Herbals has formulated a perfect blend of these herbs to benefit all women who desire the energy and vitality needed to maintain a stable and healthy life.
• RED CLOVER: The single most useful herb for establishing fertility. Its high vitamin content is especially useful for the uterus; its high protein content aids the entire body; its profuse and exceedingly absorbable calcium and magnesium relax the nervous system and promote good hormonal health (including a heightening of fertility during the child-bearing years) in every stage of life; its high mineral content, including virtually every trace mineral needed by the glands, helps restore and balance hormonal functions. In addition, red clover alkalinizes the body and may balance the acid/alkaline level of the vagina and uterus, which is favorable in limiting infections (such as yeast) and promoting conception if desired.
• RED RASPBERRY: Best when brewed as a tea. Gives tone to the muscles of the pelvic region, including the uterus itself. Rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and the easily assimilated calcium and iron. It also includes vitamins A and B complex and many minerals, including phosphorus and potassium. It increases fertility pre-pregnancy when combined with red clover. It helps to prevent miscarriage and hemorrhage by making the uterus atonic. It eases morning sickness due to its gentle relief of nausea and the stomach muscular lining and will thus ease nausea caused by hormonal imbalances as well. It is known as the strengthener of the entire female reproductive system. An absolute must for every woman from the onset of menstruation until lifes end.
• NETTLE LEAF: Contains nearly every vitamin and mineral necessary for human growth and health. Abundant in vitamins A, C, D, and K, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and sulfur. Nettle contains more chlorophyll than any other herb, which is important to purify and clean the blood, guards against anemia, helps gently relieve constipation, and is extremely nutritious. Nourishes and strengthens kidneys so as to aid in better urinary tract health. Eases leg cramps and other muscle spasms and pain due to the high calcium content. (Nettle and Raspberry Leaf contain calcium in its most absorbable form. Spinach, chocolate, rhubarb, and brewers yeast will interfere with the absorption of calcium and calcium supplements made of bone meal and oyster shell should be avoided as they are not easily absorbed in the body and they have been shown to contain high levels of lead, mercury, cadmium, and other toxic metals.) Nettle prevents hemorrhage due to its high vitamin K content, and its astringency and nourishing action helps to reduce hemorrhoids by tightening and strengthening blood vessels.
• DANDELION LEAF: one of the best herbs for strengthening the liver. Also helps the kidneys function better and is a good source of calcium and potassium. Prevents and corrects anemia as it is a great source of folic acid and iron.
• ALFALFA: Is rich in minerals and helps to make you a relaxed and healthy woman. It is known as a superfood because it has a significant source of protein and ten different vitamins including A, C, D, B2, niacin, B6, G and E. It also contains the following minerals: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron and trace minerals. Because it is high in calcium and iron it is extremely important to a woman’s health. It is also high in Vitamin K, which is the bodys blood clotting agent, helping to eliminate problems with hemorrhages and hemorrhagic conditions. It is contains eight enzymes which help the body to assimilate foods.
• COMFREY: An important herb for promoting healing. It contains the greatest amount of protein found in any plant! It contains Vitamin A, potassium and is the only known plant source of vitamin B12, which is essential for the regeneration of red blood cells and is involved in many enzymatic processes and thus is extremely important in providing a healthy diet for vegetarians. Comfrey is also good to help eliminate hemorrhage and helps in healing injured tissue.
• PEPPERMINT: this herb not only gives your tea a wonderful taste, but it is a great digestive aid as well. It is used frequently for upset stomachs, poor digestion, and for colds and fever.
His Grace Herbals, uses only the finest, freshest herbs when making our teas because it is our goal to meet your needs properly and with the most powerful and potent herbs available. We recommend drinking this tea daily to maintain a healthy hormonal balance. Drinking one to two cups daily is recommended, however, during or just prior to your monthly cycle, you may need to increase the amount you drink, up to a quart daily (this is also true for women battling the hormonal surges of menopause).
1 pound of Healthy Woman tea costs $42.00
(Made exclusively by His Grace Herbals, 757-479-1737)